Open Streets Activities
Where the Streets Come Alive!
Aurora BayCare Open Streets Green Bay offers a variety of fun ways to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle, come discover them here. Start by joining us on the Main St. Bridge to get your “Zone Passport” and map, which will guide you on how to have a fun and active event. Complete your passport and you will receive a FREE Aurora BayCare Open Streets t-shirt to commemorate the event.
NEW this year are our various activity zones. Each zone will have a theme and various activities happening. A list of activities is below and identified in our maps.
Activity zones will include:
- Fit Fest at Leicht Park – A wellness festival with “Try it” fitness classes and local fitness and wellness professionals with tips, products and ways to help you live well.
- Kids Zone presented by Festival Foods at City Deck – Learn how to play the guitar, play some fun games, do an obstacle course, get a free bike rental, and cool down in the splash pad.
- Rock n’ Roll Zone at Neville Museum parking lot – Have your bike tuned up, get a free bike helmet, try out some electric bikes, view some vintage bikes, then get energized with a bike rodeo. Rent a free bike at Broken Spoke and take the one mile bike loop to get your miles in.
- Food Zone at Farmer’s Market – Check out the local produce and pick up a snack to eat while you go to the other zones.
- Family Zone at Fort Howard School – Enjoy sumo suit obstacle courses, try out a slide board, check out a sailboat, climb aboard a fire truck and police car, and get your pictures taken with local mascots.
- Nature Zone at City Deck – Pet some critters, learn about worm composting, and demo a kayak. The Fox River Trail will be open for FREE all day and an access point to Open Streets.
A special thank you to Brown County for allowing free access to the Fox River Trail for Open Streets participants.
Click the maps below to download a printable PDF: