Open Streets Activities
Where the Streets Come Alive!
Aurora BayCare Open Streets Green Bay offers a variety of fun ways to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle, come discover them here. Start by joining us on the Main St. Bridge to get your “Zone Passport” and map, which will guide you on how to have a fun and active event. Complete your passport and you will receive a FREE Aurora BayCare Open Streets t-shirt to commemorate the event.
Each activity zone will have a theme and various activities happening. A list of activities is below and identified in our maps.
Activity zones will include:
- Rock n’ Roll Zone presented by Warrior Jungle at Leicht Park – Be a real ninja and try out the Warrior Jungle obstacle course that features an elite athlete showcase and a youth competition. Test out a selection of awesome electric bikes, show off your soccer skills, learn safe skating techniques and maybe a trick or two.
- Family Zone presented by Humana at Leicht Park – It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood to come get your picture taken with Daniel Tiger, presented by Humana. Grab a yummy yogurt parfait, check out the Tall Ships Rubber Duck and enjoy many more family fun activities.
- Kids Zone presented by Festival Foods at City Deck – Turn into a magical creature or animal with face painting, play some fun games, get a free bike rental, then cool down by playing in the splash pad. Try out some Fit in the Park exercise classes brought to you by Green Bay Park and Rec.
- Safety Zone near Copper State Brewery – Bike safe this summer! Get your bike tuned up, protect your noggin’ with a free bike helmet, attend the Bike Rodeo to learn the rules of the road and how to bike safely. Then work off your excess energy by riding the bike loop.
- Food Zone at Farmer’s Market BayCare Clinic Tent – Check out the local produce and pick up a snack to eat while you go to the other zones.
A special thank you to Brown County for allowing free access to the Fox River Trail for Open Streets participants.