Open Streets Activities
Where the Streets Come Alive!
Aurora BayCare Open Streets Green Bay offers a variety of fun ways to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle, come discover them here. Start by joining us on the Main St. Bridge to get your “Zone Passport” and map, which will guide you on how to have a fun and active event. Complete your passport and you will receive a FREE Aurora BayCare Open Streets t-shirt to commemorate the event.
Each activity zone will have a theme and various activities happening. A list of activities is below and identified in our maps.
Activity zones will include:
- Fit Fest at Leicht Park put on by Green Bay Park and Rec – A wellness festival with “Try it” fitness classes and local fitness and wellness professionals with tips, products and ways to help you live well.
- Kids Zone presented by Festival Foods at City Deck – Get your face painted, play some fun games, run through Bubble Alley, get a free bike rental, then cool down with a ride in a sail boat or playing in the splash pad.
- Rock n’ Roll Zone at Neville Museum parking lot – Have your bike tuned up, get a free bike helmet, climb aboard a fire truck and police car, check out electric bikes, learn some skate board tricks, and bike polo. Get pumped with CrossFit demos. Work off your excess energy at the bike rodeo and ride the bike loop to Family Zone.
- Food Zone at Farmer’s Market BayCare Clinic Tent – Check out the local produce and pick up a snack to eat while you go to the other zones.
- Family Zone at Veteran’s Park – Enjoy Fuzzbudds obstacle courses, try out a slide board, ride the bike blender and make a smoothie, and get your pictures taken with local mascots.
- Nature Zone at City Deck – Pet some critters, learn about worm composting, and have fun running some sprints. The Fox River Trail will be open for FREE all day and an access point to Open Streets.
A special thank you to Brown County for allowing free access to the Fox River Trail for Open Streets participants.
Click the map below to download a printable PDF: